Our Worship will continue to be posted online, on our church Facebook page by Sunday morning at 10:00am. Our page is public and can be seen without a FB account.
Due to heightened Covid concerns you are encouraged to participate from home if you are able to do so. We will continue to have live worship in the Sanctuary. We are doing all we can to keep the surfaces and the air clean and safe.We will be observing all Guidelines for Safe Indoor Worship and must ask that everyone wear a mask whenever you are in the building and maintain safe social distancing.
If you want to stay in your car, we have the technology in place for you to worship from your car on FM radio 91.3 – you must be in the church lot to hear this broadcast.
You may also “reserve” a room of your own for worship. We have the Pine Room, the Farley Room and Elaine’s Office (reserved). You can listen to the service on the radio, or watch on Facebook (Church IPad provided), and still see your church family safely. This is another option for those who are not ready to come back to Worship but do not have internet access, or would simply like to come to church with limited exposure to others.
If you would like to have the sermon sent to you in print, please call the church or Pastor Elaine (518-432-0502). We will gladly do this for you.
About Our Church
“To know and share God’s love” is more than a phrase in our mission statement. We work to share God’s gifts to us through our support of local and global missions that help people in our community and around the world. Read more:
- Sunday, February 14The Birthday Parade for Dot (101!!) and Al. Join us to celebrate these 2 wonderful people! This is a Communion Sunday. I want to strongly encourage you to consider bringing your own juice/water and cracker or bread so that you can stay in your pew throughout worship. The numbers in our county are less than ...
- March 7, 2021, 10:30 AM: Sunday Worship
- March 14, 2021, 10:30 AM: Sunday Worship
- March 21, 2021, 10:30 AM: Sunday Worship
- March 28, 2021, 10:30 AM: Sunday Worship